Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Shimmering review


Hello guys! o(〃^▽^〃)o
I was looking through my folders and found some raw images I took maybe in... December? ahahaha oops~
This review won't have that much images but I hope you will still find it useful! 



I saw this BB cream too many times not to buy it eventually! xD The price is extremely wallet-friendly so I was happy to purchase it asap! 
Holika Holika is one of those few low-end Korean makeup brands which are not talked about enough!! D: Which, honestly, I don't understand because they make great products, huge variety of makeup and skincare goodies and they are affordable as heck, even for somebody as mingy as me~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

This BB has many different types, thus every type has different effects, SPF levels and preferences which is great because you can easily find the right one for your skin type and needs! 


I chose Shimmering because, as it is written, I wanted a healthy glowing complexion - moreover this has the highest SPF, perfect for my white skin.
I have to mention that this one it he renewed version - both in packaging and formulation vice! I tried out many more versions of the older ones but that was ages ago when I was not even thinking about making a review blog ¯\_ȌᴥȌ_/¯


The smell of it is alright, the creamy texture is like your basic BB cream's or foundation's, nothing special, but there is a small extra - it has tiiiiiiiiiny bit of white shimmers in it! But really tiny bits, not "BOOM GLITTER ON YOUR FACE" type of shimmers! :D I only noticed them when I looked myself reeeeally closely in the mirror. I think this is a cute and also a smart idea because these almost invisible sparkles reflect the light, brightening the skin even more effectively! Just don't forget to clean your skin thoroughly, remove every amount of fairy dust to prevent clugging pores~ ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡


One thing I would change for sure: I would definitely add more colour choises! This BB can be purchased only in one shade... I never liked this "one fits all" way of thinking... obviously this BB can be used only on light skin, but if you have super light or noticeable pink undertone, wary of this product! The yellow undertone this has can be too much for some skin colour.


 
So here is my skin without and with applied Holika Holika BB cream~
Now please, forgive my huge pores... xD It is inevitable to see them huger after BB on my face because a dewy look will always be the biggest enemy for a large-pored skin... So use some good "pore feeling" primer before appyling it OR use a fine finishing powder to minimalize the shine only on your problematic areas!

I colour coded every blemish on the pictures, it's up to you to decide wether it did a good job or not :3 If you wonder, I really like the result! My dull skin looks more alive and fresh! 
Just like every face makeup, this can also stuck onto dry patches so make sure you use a peeling face cleanser 1-2 times a week and moisturise your face religiously, okay? ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) 

The parameters: 

  • Name: Holika Holika Petit BB cream
  • Amount: 30 ml
  • Where did i buy it? ebay for $4.59 or beautynetkorea for $4.61
  • How much was the shipping to Hungary? US $0, a.k.a FREE
  • How much time did it take to arrive to Hungary? about 2-3 weeks from S-Korea
  • How satisfied i am? I like it a lot, I will try out the other versions too
  • Will you re-purchase it? not this one


Thank you so much for reading the whole review! (⁎⚈᷀᷁▿⚈᷀᷁⁎) Once again I hope you found something which will serve usefully and don't forget to leave down a comment about any notices or questions! 
I love you all!! See you guys later~ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Comments

Popular Posts